Your abs will thank you for this one!
If you are like me, when you are not feeling well or if you are someone that has the impulsive and overeating gene, you seek solace with comfort foods.
If this sounds like you, then this 3 ingredient NAAN flat bread recipe will fit the bill. So simple to make, and you control the toppings!
Give it a try! I know you will love it!
For more guilt free and healthy recipes, check out my new platform!
NAAN FLAT BREAD
- 1 C Flour
- 1 C Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 1 C Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- Combine above ingredients.
- Knead with hands to fully combine.
- Divide dough into pieces, 2-4 depending on size preference.
- Roll out with rolling pin to flatten.
- Grill over high heat on oiled grill pan until dough is fully cooked and crisp on outside.
- Remove from heat. Top with favorite toppings.
- Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes until toppings are heated through and cheese melted.