A big holiday like Thanksgiving calls for an epic dessert table filled with seasonal pie recipes, fall cakes, and other festive Thanksgiving desserts. But if rolling out pie dough has you stressed, consider this healthy dessert instead: cookies! Not only are these quick and easy Thanksgiving cookies great crowd, they're also perfect for adding something unexpected (and healthy) to your holiday spread.
Delicious Pumpkin Cookies - perfect for your Thanksgiving Turkey dessert table!
• 1 cup Creamy Almond Butter
• 1/4 cup IDLife Collagen+
• 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
• 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup (or sweetener of choice)
• 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
• optional: 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
• Preheat your oven to 350F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
• Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix until a thick batter is formed. If adding the dark chocolate chips, fold them in last.
• Note: Because this batter is egg-free, feel free to taste-test it at this point, and adjust the flavors to your preference.
• Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, drop the batter onto the line baking sheet, and gently press each mound with a wet fork (to prevent sticking) to flatten.
• Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are golden.
• Allow to cool completely before using a spatula to remove from the baking sheet. Serve immediately, or for a firmer cookie, chill before serving.